Updated April 2, 2020 at 9am:
We at Chapel Hill have taken the Governor’s EO in regards to the COVID 19 virus very seriously. Based on CDC guidelines, Ohio Health Department and our Local Health Department the golf course is able to remain open for people to get outside exercise. We will be operating under the following guidelines: — Remember we are on a STAY AT HOME order – Golf will be used only as an outside activity only.
Hours of operation: 8am to 7pm (Seven Days a Week) — Seniors Only hour (7am to 8am) age 60 and above.
1. Please call ahead — Tee Times Only — We ask that you pay in advance if you can. We ask when entering the clubhouse and at all times that you maintain proper social distancing requirements that have been set forth (at least 6 feet) and that no more than 8 people in the clubhouse at any given time. We encourage that you walk, but for those that have to take carts we will be providing Single Carts. Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time. The Driving Range and Putting Green are Closed. Drive to the golf course in separate cars.
2. There will be no flagsticks, ball washers, or bunker rakes on the course. The cups are raised one to two inches above ground. When your ball strikes the cup, it will be deemed to be holed. Take FREE relief from all bunkers. Please be prepared – NO sharing of equipment, ball markers, divot tools, etc. Please do not throw someones ball back to them on a gimmie. Do not exchange cash after the round and do not shake hands.
3. Extra sanitation will be provided but we ask that you bring your own hand sanitizer and use it frequently throughout your round.
4. During any weather delay we ask that you are prepared to go to your car… Not the clubhouse. Once again NO mass gatherings in the clubhouse.
5. Restricted Hours for Seniors Only– 7am to 8am – Age 60 and above.
6. Please be Kind and Patient with All – we are all in this together!
Please pay attention daily to your State and Local Government and any new guidelines they have set.
Situated only 35 miles Northeast of Columbus, Ohio, Chapel Hill’s central location makes it very convenient from anywhere. This 6,950 yard Barry Serafin -designed golf course, with a slope of 125, provides a fun, but challenging test of golf for all players. (You can see more course statistics here.)
Chapel Hill Golf Course opened in 1996 on the former site of the Mount Vernon Bible College. The Chapel that once served as a place of worship was converted into a unique, one-of-a-kind clubhouse. Stocked with all the latest merchandise, the Pro Shop at Chapel Hill is a great place to pick up balls, tees, and other supplies, or even a souvenir after your round.
With beautiful rolling terrain, pristine course conditions, and the most serene golf setting you can imagine Chapel Hill Golf Course is a guaranteed memorable experience.
“Home of the Original All-Inclusive Golf Experience” Simply the Best Deal in Golf”
“Simply the BEST Deal In Golf”
Chapel Hill Golf Course
Mount Vernon, OHIO