ATTENTION: COVID 19 Rules — (SARSCOV2)
Updated January 13, 2020 :
The Golf Course is OPEN – Winter Rates — $25 to Ride M-Fri. $30 Saturday & Sunday
Please Call ahead to make sure the course is playable — Thanks and hope to see everyone soon!
Tee Times ONLY – Call 740-393-3999
We at Chapel Hill have taken the Governor’s EO in regards to the COVID 19 virus very seriously. Based on CDC guidelines, Ohio Health Department and our Local Health Department the golf course is able to remain open for people to get exercise in the great outdoors. We will be operating under the following guidelines: —
Hours of operation: 8am to 5pm (Seven Days a Week) — – — Course will be Closed from November 26 – December 31 — Due to new CoVid Restrictions
1. Please call ahead — Tee Times Only — We ask when entering the clubhouse (to check in, go to the restroom, or grab something from the snack bar) that you maintain proper social distancing requirements that have been set forth (at least 6 feet) and that no more than 35 people in the clubhouse at any given time. Arrive no more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time. The Driving Range and Putting Green are open with the same social distancing requirements. Single Carts are provided for an extra Charge of $10 —
FACE Masks are required to enter the Club House due to the new Governor’s order.
2. There will be no ball washers or bunker rakes on the course. The Flagsticks are in, but with a small swimming noodle inserted in the bottom of the cup to not allow your ball to fall to the bottom of the cup. This will permit you to retrieve your ball without touching the Flagstick.
Take FREE relief from all bunkers.
Please be prepared – NO sharing of equipment, ball markers, divot tools, etc. Please do not throw someone’s ball back to them on a gimmie. Do not exchange cash after the round and do not shake hands.
3. Extra sanitation will be provided but we ask that you bring your own hand sanitizer and use it frequently throughout your round.
4. During any weather delay we ask that you are prepared to go to your car… Not the clubhouse. Once again NO mass gatherings in the clubhouse.
5.. Please be Kind and Patient with All, including fellow golfers and by staff.
6. Remember Masks (facial coverings) are required by your state and local authorities.
7. Outside patio will be available for open air dining.
Please pay attention daily to your State and Local Government and any new guidelines they have set.
We will TRY to stay open but this will be subject to change on a daily basis — Please call ahead before you head out..
Have a Wonderful Holiday SEASON … and God Bless
Situated only 35 miles Northeast of Columbus, Ohio, Chapel Hill’s central location makes it very convenient from anywhere. This 6,950 yard Barry Serafin -designed golf course, with a slope of 125, provides a fun, but challenging test of golf for all players. (You can see more course statistics here.)
Chapel Hill Golf Course opened in 1996 on the former site of the Mount Vernon Bible College. The Chapel that once served as a place of worship was converted into a unique, one-of-a-kind clubhouse. Stocked with all the latest merchandise, the Pro Shop at Chapel Hill is a great place to pick up balls, tees, and other supplies, or even a souvenir after your round.
With beautiful rolling terrain, pristine course conditions, and the most serene golf setting you can imagine Chapel Hill Golf Course is a guaranteed memorable experience.
“Home of the Original All-Inclusive Golf Experience” Simply the Best Deal in Golf”
“Simply the BEST Deal In Golf”
Chapel Hill Golf Course
Mount Vernon, OHIO