Pot Game Results

Sunday Afternoon Pot Game

Almost every Sunday’s during the season we host a POT game. Entry fee is $10 plus applicable green fees. Regardless of what you shoot, you will always have a chance to win! 90% of entry fees are paid back out in Cash, the other 10% goes toward the year end GRAND Prize! Call the Pro Shop if you have any questions! 740-393-3999

Click Here for POT GAMES 2016 – Make sure you check out the Lanning’s Cup Schedule 2016 to see what is going on every SUNDAY
Click below for weekly results to 2016 Pot Games.

Pot Game Results February 28  (not a Lanning’s Cup Event) – 3 Man Teams – 2 Net BB – 100% Payout